Monday, March 24, 2008

Email Companies to Get Free Coupons


I have discovered that it is worth your while to send a quick email to companies to let them know you appreciate them. A couple of weeks ago I was on the Pace site and just drop them a quick email and they sent me a link to a free item in an email as a thank you. I emailed Mission tortillas and they sent me two free tortillas coupons just to say thanks.

It takes 1 minute to kick out an email to tell a company that you appreciate them and most of the time they will send you coupon for cents off or for a free item. Definitely worth it for you to incorporate it into your strategy. It is a small investment that gives you a big return.

Debt and/or Savings Strategy Step #10 - Tell companies you like their products and/or services to get coupons or free stuff.

No comments: